It's a Trivia Pursuit game for families, ages 8 and up! This quick-play family trivia game includes 400 cards with 2,400 questions on 2 separate decks of cards: one for kids and one for adults. The Trivial Pursuit Family Edition game features some fresh trivia questions and quick gameplay, including the Showdown challenge where 2 players compete for a pie wedge simultaneously. Play individually or in teams, taking turns moving around the board and answering questions correctly to win the pie wedges. Family members can test their smarts with question after question in 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Sports and Leisure, Arts and Literature, and Science and Nature. Be the first player or team to earn each of the 6 category wedges, and answer a final question correctly to win.
Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT Family Edition has questions for adults and kids!
- 2400 question-and-answer cards!
- 1200 cards for adults and 1200 for kids!
- 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Art & Culture, Science & Nature and Sport & Leisure.
- BOARD GAME FOR FAMILIES: The Trivial Pursuit Family Edition board game is quick-play trivia for the family, ages 8 and up
- 2 DECKS OF CARDS: Includes cards designed for kids and cards for adults, each with 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Sports and Leisure, Arts and Literature, and Science and Nature
- GAME INCLUDES 400 CARDS: The Trivial Pursuit Family Edition board game has 2,400 trivia questions on 400 cards, keeping players challenged each time they play
- CHALLENGING GAMEPLAY: The Showdown challenge amps up gameplay and keeps it interesting and challenging. Choose an opponent to answer a question and if they get it wrong, they can lose a wedge