The sequel to the classic game of Screwball Scramble tests coordination and skill on a topsy-turvy journey through a table-top maze full of new surprises. Control the action with clearly marked buttons, twisting, turning, guiding and triggering the obstacles different ways to guide the screwball through each one. It starts with Zig-zag steps, moving each parallel tread to help the marble clamber up. One wrong move and it’s into the abyss and back to the start. Next up, the See-saw leads to the Ferris Wheel Maze – turn it this way and that to find a way out and on to the Corkscrew. Gently twist the dial to tease the ball along – it’s like walking a tightrope! Other challenges follow – Hop/Step, Pinball, Pot Luck (watch you don’t get sent back), jiggling on the Tipping Maze and a final Catapult blast to the Finish bell! Play solo or take on family and friends! Fastest through the maze wins! Suitable for 1+ players aged 5 and over. No batteries required. Some light assembly necessary. Why not time yourself by adding your phone to the phone holder. Unit attaches to the Original Screwball Scramble (sold separately) to form one giant maze.
- ? A NEW TAKE ON A FAMILY FAVOURITE – An update on the original, Screwball Scramble 2 dishes up all kinds of new challenges as players try to guide the marble through a brand-new maze.
- ? DEVELOP HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Use skill and patience to control the sliders, wheels and buttons that operate each obstacle, honing motor skills as kids master each task.
- ? SOLO PLAY AND FAMILY FUN – Play on your own to achieve a clear run and set a time, or take on family and friends. Fastest player wins!
- ? DOUBLE THE FUN – Screwball Scramble 2 is compatible with the original TOMY game (sold separately): lock the two mazes together with a connecting bridge for a super-challenging game!
- ? SUITABILITY – For 1+ players aged 5 and over. No batteries required.