Joie Tilt Group 0+ /1 Car Seat
Meet Tilt. A comfy travel partner designed and engineered to grow with your child from 0-4years, featuring extra support that’s cosy, washable, and makes for smooth transitions!
Born to grow - Group 0+/1 car seat begins as a rear-facing infant seat, then grows with child and converts to a forward-facing seat
5-point harness - Keeps baby’s hips and body positioned safely in the middle of the seat at all times, and includes one-pull tensioning adjustment of the harness
Built to last - 100% manufactured in our state of-the-art factory — custom tested at our in-house, government certified, advanced technology crash test facility to ensure precision engineering
- Rearward facing from birth up to 18kg or approx. 4 years old. Forward facing from 9kg up to 18kg or approx. 4 years old.
- Side impact protection. 5-point harness system. Height adjustable shoulder harness.
- 4 recline positions (3 forward, 1 rear). Padded, removable infant head support.
- Lower body, removable support insert. Shoulder harness and lower buckle covers.
- Low profile base for tight install and low center of gravity. Well marked, colour-coded installation paths.
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle 3-point seat belt. Accessories included: Newborn infant insert.
- Weight: 6.43kg. Usage: Birth -18kgs (approx. 4yrs).