Aqua Dragons are live aquatic creatures which you can hatch and grow at home. These three eyed, long tailed gracious funny little swimming animals are from the crustacea family. Aqua Dragons eggs can be preserved in salt for long periods of time and hatched again once introduced into water! Caring for your Aqua Dragons you will see them eat, play, grow and learn about the differences between males and females and even how they reproduce. This award winning kit contains everything you need to get started including the colour decorated tank, preserved eggs, food, pipette, feeding spoon and full instructions. Just add bottled water and they miraculously hatch within just 2-3 days. The experience also includes signing a responsible Aqua Dragons ownership certificate, learning about the life cycle and anatomy of the creatures as you watch them swim and play in their tank. The perfect first pet.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts which may cause a choking hazard.
- Award winning kit includes high quality aquarium, Aqua Dragons eggs, food, pipette and feeding spoon
- Aqua Dragons are live aquatic creatures which you can hatch and grow at home
- Just add water and the Aqua Dragons miraculously hatch in only 2-3 days and can grow up to 2cm long
- Care for them by feeding every 2-3 days and you will see them eat, grow, swim play and even reproduce
- Includes ownership certificate, full instructions and fascinating booklet about Aqua Dragons which have been on Earth for millions of years!
- Compatibility: Aqua Dragons Eggs and Food Blister Pack (127473) sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 15L x 4W x 16H cm
- Contents: A tank, eggs, food, a pipette, a feeding spoon, an ownership certificate and full instructions