Our free Click & Collect service will ensure your order is ready for you at your chosen store. This is subject to store opening times, order volumes and time order is placed. We will hold your Click &Collect order for you at your chosen store for 2 days (from the date of order).
How does Click & Collect work?
To place a Click & Collect order, select your store and add the items to your basket to complete your transaction. You will receive two emails.
- The first one is to let you know we have received your order.
- The second one is to advise you that your order is ready for collection at your chosen store.
Orders will be available for collection during store opening hours. When you are ready to collect, please bring your Ready for Collection email to the store to get your order. This email can be printed or presented on a smartphone or tablet. Your order will be held and available for 2 days following the date of order. We cannot hold orders longer than this. Once this time expires your order will be cancelled.
Please do not travel or call to your chosen store until you have received an email from us containing a unique Order Number and barcode confirming that the relevant store has reserved the chosen item(s). You cannot collect your order before receiving this email. Before you travel to your local store, please ensure you have the following:
- Your email confirmation from us containing your unique order number and barcode.
- The credit or debit card used to order the item online.
- Photo identification.
Click & Collect Terms & Conditions
All Click &Collect purchases are subject to Ken Black Toys Terms and Conditions. In addition, please see below Click &Collect terms and conditions.
- When placing an order on our website, you will be given the option to choose our Click &Collect service where available, which will allow you to collect your item(s) from your chosen store.
- On placing a Click &Collect order, you will immediately receive an email confirming your order has been received and is being processed.
- When you place your order, you will be requested to provide payment details. In providing these details you confirm your consent to us completing a pre-authorisation check on your payments details whereby a standard fraud security process is completed and funds are reserved on the card holder's account thus removing them from the "available to spend" balance. No payment is taken from the account at this point.
- Where your order does not progress or is cancelled for some reason, you will receive an email confirming this position.
- Once your chosen store has your order ready you will receive a second email containing a unique order reference number, a barcode for your order and confirmation that your order is ready for collection.
- In the case where your order contains a number of items and one or more of them is not available in your chosen store, you will receive an email confirming your updated order with a unique reference number, a barcode and confirmation that your updated order is ready for collection.
- On arrival at the Click &Collect Counter at your selected store you will need: your unique Order Number or your barcode, the credit or debit card used to order the item and photo identification.
- Please do not arrive in store before you have received your email containing a unique Order Number and barcode confirming that your chosen store has your order ready. We will make every effort to ensure your selected item(s) is available for collection within the indicated timeframe.
- Once you have successfully collected your ordered item(s), you will receive your receipt.
- Your contract with Ken Black Toys comes into being on collection of the goods (and not before) and payment is now taken from your pre authorised account details.
- If you do not collect your order within the indicated timeframe, your order will be automatically cancelled and you will receive an email confirming this order status.
- On cancellation of your order, for any reason, the pre authorisation check on the card holder details provided will be released. It may take 5-10 working days for this process to be completed depending on your bank or credit card provider. Please note this delay is not on the part of Ken Black Toys and is completely outside of our control.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or costs arising where an item is unavailable.
- Please note that discount coupons for in-store purchases cannot be redeemed against Click &Collect orders.